Table of Contents
F5 Fitness is supported by you. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
By Nick Benhoff, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and Pn L1 Nutrition Coach.
The Rogue Echo Bike is a top-of-the-market, highly rated exercise bike. Made by one of the top fitness companies in the world, you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
This bike comes with everything you need to assemble it the same day you receive it. Although not the highest price tag, you’re getting the highest quality parts and a sturdy design. Never fear about your bike wobbling again!
What we Liked
- The Build: This bike is a beast. The sturdy metal framing will be able to weather your most challenging workouts. Most bikes will start to wobble after a few months of use, but not with the Rogue Echo Bike. The superior craftsmanship will have you thinking you spent thousands of dollars when in reality, you snagged this bike at an extremely affordable price!
- The Steel Fan: Your average gym stationary bike will have too many different options for resistance. Giving you choices such as uphill or a straight sprint. Not with this bike. Your difficulty is controlled only by you. That’s why people love this steel fan provided by Rogue. Although smooth once you get going, you’ll be sweating in no time.
- Assembly and Portability: Although this bike weighs in at almost 130lbs, Rogue’s wheels make this bike’s portability easy. Rogue has also made a beast of a bike with not too many assemblies. They provide all of the parts, the necessary tools, and easy step-by-step instructions on how to put it together. Once you get your package, you’ll be working out within the hour.
What could be Better
- This bike is an excellent investment for any fitness enthusiast. However, this bike is not for beginners. It’s easy to use and put together, but it packs quite the punch. You’ll have to control your workouts versus other exercise bikes that have programmed activities in them.
- This bike has quite the footprint at 44.5″ x 23.75″, with no space-saving options. It’s easy to move around, but it will need a place to stay.
With an excellent LCD monitor and steel fan, you’ll get a killer workout and be able to track everything you need.
Rogue’s Echo Bike is easy to use and easy to move and will look great in any home gym.
The Rogue Echo Bike is no joke. Standing at a height of 52.75″, a length of 58.875″, and a width of 29.875″, this bike is a heavy-duty piece of equipment. Weighing in at around 127lbs with a max weight limit of 350lbs, you’d think it’d be challenging to move around; however, the wheels on the front of the bike make moving it more comfortable than most gym equipment.
The Rogue Echo Bike has an adjustable seat with eight height settings and five front and back settings, comfortable 1.5″ rubber handles, and rubber leveling feet, making it a very comfortable bike. The belt fan will provide you with a smooth ride, albeit not the quietest.
The LCD monitor will provide you with all of the necessary details of your workout, including distance, calories burned, and heart rate. This gives you the essential information you need to crush your next exercise.
This bike is a straightforward assembly using hardly any tools. Rogue is also an excellent customer service company making sure your bike has all of the necessary parts and easy to follow instructions.
Rogue provides consumers with a standard warranty protecting your bike for up to 2 years while used under normal conditions.
Rogue will confirm any repairs deemed appropriate, and they will send you the necessary parts to fix. No sending it back to get fixed, which is good and evil. Good because you won’t need to ship the entire bike back, and bad because you’ll need to address the problems yourself. Rogue won’t cover any normal wear and tear, so as long as you’re maintaining your bike and keeping it in good condition, you should be fine!
With a 4.9 out of 5 stars rating, this bike has very consistent reviews. Many consumers rave about the workouts they get from it as well as the easy setup. I wouldn’t compare this bike to your standard stationary bike, either. This is meant for short little burst workouts, but as many distance runners have reviewed, they love using it for cross-training.
Echo Bike vs. Assault Bike vs. Concept 2 BikeErg vs. Airdyne AD7/Pro
The Rogue Echo Bike is superior in many ways compared to other models. Unlike the Assault Bike, Concept 2 BikeErg, and the AD7 Pro, the Echo Bike is heavy-duty and sturdy. I think the most significant difference between the Rogue Echo Bike and the others are the handles. The Echo Bike’s handles aren’t as thin, giving you more stability when using it.
The Echo Bike will last you plenty of miles and whatever you can throw at it. Keep it in your garage during the winter or summers, and it will be just as good as new.
Nothing against the other bikes, but the Rogue Echo is superior in design quality and its sturdiness.
The Assault Bike used to be the go-to, but these days it won’t last nearly as long as your Echo Bike.
If you’re looking for a bike that will give you a great workout and will go the distance, look no further than the Rogue Echo Bike.
What muscles does the Rogue Echo Bike work?
The Rogue Echo Bike is a full-body workout! The arms enable you to work your chest, shoulders, and triceps when you’re pushing and your back and biceps when pulling them back.
Pedaling hard crushes your legs with every rotation, hitting your quads and calves the hardest. Working hard also works your core. Since you need to stay balanced and in control, your abs are working overtime.
Is the Rogue Echo Bike loud?
Because the bike uses a fan, it is louder than your average stationary bike at the gym. The harder you pedal, the louder the fan gets. If you have a small apartment, I wouldn’t suggest using this bike at 5 am.
Why is air bike exercise so hard?
Air biking is so hard because the resistance is air. This means the more effort you put in, the more resistance there is. Also, because it’s a full-body workout, you’re using more energy than merely pedaling with your legs.
The Rogue Echo Bike is top of the line and affordable. Once you buy one of these bikes, you won’t need to get a new one anytime soon. This bike will last.
This bike will give you an exceptional workout and provides you with all of the details you’ll need. We’re confident this is an excellent choice for your home gym.
Nick, is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the NSCA and a Pn L1 Nutrition Coach. He has over 10 years in the fitness world including training, coaching athletes, and working 1 on 1 with clients in the gym.